Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Fair of Books

I finally remembered what I wanted to blog about.
The school had a Book Fair, and there were LOADS of books from Popular and MPH ready for sale. Oh, and all students get a special 10% discount on all books.

Trust me, there was every choice possible, and every book I looked through looked interesting I just felt like buying the whole table of books.
But I only had 70, and so I chose the three most important (and most interesting books) to me to buy.

1. Chasing Harry Winston (HAH! It was on a 20% discount!!)


2. The Alchemyst: The Secrets of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel


3. Howl's Moving Castle (I couldn't find the novel picture online and I'm too lazy to take a picture with my camera and upload it to the computer, so here's how the castle looks like from the anime)
I'm currently reading Chasing Harry Winston (and trying to read it fast because I have a waiting list of 3 people [and each one gets a maximum time of 3 weeks to read the book. {there's a reason for this}] and I've been a pretty slow reader these few days) and after that most probably Howl's Moving Castle and then The Alchemyst.

Plus I've got my trials coming up so that would mean studying as well.
Bummer.

No comments: