Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Oh, Goodbye Sweet Phone

Here's a deal my mom and I made just last month:
That I cannot exceed RM25 of the phone bill OR she will confiscate my phone for 2 weeks. RM30, one month.

And due to the many events for this month, I think I exceeded the limited amount more than I could ever imagine.
Which I will TRY to negotiate with my mom, because I had many activities this month!
Like, er, the PWTC Charity Sale! HAH!
And er, something something else. (I WILL figure it out)

And just if (and most probably) if I lose the negotiation with mom, I will gladly give up my phone for 2 months, because I made a deal with her, and also, phone-less will keep me away from texting distractions in order to concentrate on my PMR trials (I have a challenge of subjects and I will WIN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM) and later, PMR.

*sigh*

No comments: