Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Rachel's Theorem 2

Mind you, I was HORRIBLY HORRIBLY sick for the past 2 days. And I still haven't recovered yet.
I shall not reveal what terrible sickness I had, because I don't need to remind myself of them.
All I can say is, I sneezed a LOT, and looked like Rudolph the Reindeer, and sounded wheezy.
And THAT wasn't a pretty sight.

So here's my theory:

Every time during exam I get sick at least ONCE. Yes, once.
And I mean EVERY exam.
It's like...a body tradition!

So for this exam, I didn't get sick at all. Nope.
And now, my body's making my anti-bodies pay, by making their owner (and that would be ME) really, really sick.

And NO, I'm not imagining this, no matter how nutty I sound. It's true!
Just like how PeiShe thinks fairies are real.
=)

No comments: