Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Agnes: "Its The Anticipation"

Oh, that reminds me!
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE IS DUE NEXT JULY!
Which is a really long time away, and that's the sad thing about it.
But I saw a few scenes from the trailer while watching E! News and it seems so nice! At least, nicer than the 4th and 5th, I hope. :D

I hear they're spliting HP6 into two parts, and I hope that's true. Because I can't stand to see the whole story squished into another 2 hour movie. It's not enough!
I found a few trailers and I'm lazy to post it here on my blog. So I recommend you to go Youtube and go search for those trailers.

Or you can click the links if you aren't lazy enough to go see it.




And don't worry, this isn't a spoiler of the movie. It's just...trailers, that's all. :D
And this is exactly the kind of Harry Potter movie I've been waiting for.

No comments: