Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

To solve a Rubik's Cube

I. am. so. so. so. bloody. stupid.

Do you want to know WHY?
Oh I'll tell you why.

Because I stupidly used my phone in the canteen when all the afternoon session teachers and students were making their way back to the staff room and classes and unfortunately, a discipline teacher caught me using my phone.

So I was brought to the room and she gave me a very long lecture about how I wasn't supposed to bring my phone to school because it was against the school rules bla bla bla.
And she also complained about how troublesome it is for her to fill in all the paperwork for confisicated cellphones (sheesh, then don't do it and just let me go this once lah!).

And tomorrow, my mom has to go to school to pick up my cellphone and I hope the discipline teacher doesn't remember who I am so that she doesn't give me a long lecture again.
Because that is the last thing I need right now.

But on the bright side, I learnt how to solve a Rubik's Cube today.

No comments: