Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

"YOU GOT IT WRONG!"

Yesterday was.....rather fun.
We had a very long afternoon, but in the morning we first went for more bah kut teh.
And then we hunted for Cluedo characters all afternoon in my bedroom, and after that Chel decided she would hide the characters and leave clues for Andrea and I to go look for the characters.
She made it something like the Amazing Race Asia (which Ida and Tania came in third. :( ) and we had to do Road Blocks and stuff. I had to skip 50 times without stopping, or I would have to redo the whole skipping thing again (which was quite easy la) and Andrea had to do the Rubik's Cube (which she was new with but she did it well).

Night was absolutely noisy.
My godbrothers Andrew and Chris came over to watch Romulus, My Father, which was showing on StarWorld that night but we played Cluedo at the same time so we weren't paying attention to the movie (which didn't bother me much because I've already watched the movie).
I ALMOST won in Cluedo and Andrew Chris kept accusing the wrong things, which we yelled when they did and laughed until our stomachs ached.

AND THEN, we played HeartAttack, and I won both rounds of the game (AHA!) and Chris cheated by hiding this big pile of UNO cards behind his back (ohh, darnyou).
They left at 10.45 and I missed America's Next Top Model Cycle 11. :/

No comments: