Pages

Friday, November 14, 2008

Thumbs up, Chel, and Smile. :)

Soooo, the UPSR results just came out yesterday, at about 12pm.
My sister agreed that she would sms us once the results came out, and we were as anxious as she was (well, DUH).

Yea, so, at 12, my phone was still empty of Chel's text message. So I sent one to her, and she didn't reply me.
And SO, at about a quarter to one, my parents and I walked all the way to her school and to her class to see the results she got.
And it was so.....weird to have walked back into my old primary school schoolground. It felt so awkward, not refreshing, but awkward (because I didn't miss my old school that much).
The students there looked so....small. And the classrooms looked so....old.

Well anyway, that's not the point.
The point is, my sister got 6A's and a B for her result.
And I don't give a damn what other people might think, I'm still very proud of her.
She could've gotten an A for her BM Penulisan, but then the other 4 people in her class who was in the same examination classroom as she was during UPSR all got B's for their penulisan. And so they strongly suspected the, er, examinor who marked their exam paper. Because they didn't think that all 5 of them could've gotten B's for BM penulisan as a coincidence.

Yea well. My sister worked hard. Hard I tell you hard.
And we all suffered the consequences of her oh-so-hard-working (really).
And so it was a bit unfortunate that her hard work didn't really pay off for one paper, but at least she got an A for chinese, and chinese was hard.
:)

No comments: