Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Especially To Mel: A Tribute To Taking Care Of Our Books

My sister just bought The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers, part 2 of the LOTR triology. And so we dug up my many-year confiscicated part 1 book from the bunk of my mom's car. And what we saw was this slightly battered, yellow-paged modern classic novel. And it even had an obvious line at the spine of the book (which is obviously my doing many years ago when I was just a little girl).

!!!!!
I am going to prioritize taking care of this book (and maybe Harry Potter 4 as well), not only because this book is by JRR TOLKIEN, but also because I feel so bad for torturing my poor book.
If Mel were here she would go for a big "AIYAAA" and probably give me a good lecture.

Anyway, speaking of books, I bought reference books on Form4 Math and Sejarah. But nothing on Physics, Chem or Bio, because I'm not even sure I can get in Science next year. :/
But ANYWAY, Sej wasn't as boring as I thought, or at least it didn't SEEM boring. Because we're actually not focusing ALL of our chapters on Malaysia, but also a BIT about Southeast Asia, I think. So we won't exactly bore ourselves to sleep in class next year (seriously, we're gonna be 16 and we're still studying the history about our country. How ridiculously childish is THAT?!)

Arrgh my right foot it numb!
I could very well sink it in a tub of ice.
And I have to go shopping for trackpants. I'm going to PortDickson for 3 days! ;)

No comments: