Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

It Sorts Of Defines Me

I like it. I like it a lot.
I like the colour, I kindda like the pattern and I like the brand name.
My aunt bought this for me in America. This bag was shipped all the way from America. :D
THANK YOU AUNTIE. <3

It's just the right size. I can fit my purse and my phone (these two are the most important things) and the bag is just my size. MY SIZE. :D

Anyway, my aunt and uncle, my cousin and my niece just arrived today from Singapore. We brought them for some Hokkien mee for dinner and I craved some sate, which turned out to be not so nice after all (blearrk).

Pardon the picture of my brand new purse, because its not so nice and also because I couldn't wait until morning to show you my purse (I must have taken over 100 pictures of it and I chose this one. The lighting wasn't good. At all). :)

No comments: