Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

All I Want To Do Now- Is Sleep

Hello earthlings! Just in case you've been wondering where I've been to these few weeks, I'VE BEEN TO EAGLE RANCH PORT DICKSON AND CAMERON HIGHLANDS. And I'm dead tired.

I took a LOT of photos in Cameron and I had a great time, but I'm real lazy to blog about it tonight, since I have to upload like a gazillion photos. So I'll do it tomorrow.
But first, Eagle Ranch.

Day 1- 6th December
Arrived at Port Dickson and realized that the tepees we're staying in were REALLY tepees (those red indian tents thingees). Then we checked in, found out that we have a bit of a open-aired bathroom and a crappy tv. Then we played water balloon games. Got really wet. Stuffed all my wet clothes into a plastic bag and just dumped them at a corner. Went for nightwalk in the jungle. Went room to room in the middle of the night singing christmas songs (probably annoyed everyone around) and went to bed at 2am.

Day 2- 7th December
Played this station game and watched everyone burst balloons and dip their hair in flour-water-full cream-thingy mixture (ew). Rented a bike and rode it around the ranch until I fell down on stones and bruised my knee. Went for go-kart until I crashed out of the bumper line. Went archery and for once I didn't screw up and even almost for a bulls-eye. It rained. Went for picture hunting and got the worst score out of all groups. Got really cold and sick at night. Went to bed at 10pm.

Day 3- 8th December
Last day. It rained all morning. Couldn't go play archery. Stayed in the room and watched crappy hokkien tv series. Not bad. Packed luggage, watched as roomies went around screaming for their belongings. Dragged luggage to reception centre. Loaded bus, went to Pitstop Cafe for lunch. Slept all the way to the cafe. Still felt sick. Bus reached Esso station, daddy came and picked me up. Went home.

And after that on the 10th I went to Cameron and just came home one hour ago. I've been sniffing all day. My eye is sore. I want bed. Goodnight.

No comments: