Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

A Dirty Tennis Ball Found On The Ground

So, my cousins came to visit us at my house today while on the way back from Ipoh to Singapore.
And well, obviously they brought their kids along- Emily, Elliot and Ethan, each aged 9, 7 and 3 and a half.
All extremely adorable and extremely loud too!

We got off to a good start, eating Indonesian fried crackers (otherwise known as keropok) and then playing in the park. Then Emily fell down twice and dirtied her knees, Chel stepped on I-dunno-what and her toe bled a little. Elliot refused to play most of the games we were playing, and Ethan slept all the way until we came back from the park.

And just before they left, we took a group shot, and then I wanted some individual shots of Emily, Elliot and Ethan. And only Emily was photogenic enough to give me a good shot, while Elliot scarpered like some cat running away from a dog and Ethan wasn't quick enough so we caught him and took a cute little shot of him.

There's Emily holding onto her brother. That was where Ethan gave up. And Elliot was hiding in a corner, somewhere nearby I think.

And Emily, she's a pretty one. :)

Little Ethan, real chubby. ;)

And the one wearing blue is Elliot, the two behind are my cousin and her husband, and there I am, looking as horrible as I always do in pictures. Bleargh.

No comments: