Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Osh Kosh B' Gosh!

Hah!
Yesterday was a great day. And by great I mean super super excellent!

But yeah well, it started off by me annoying YuenXin to death worrying about our results, and she assured me that I would do fine. And I actually did! In fact, I'm rather proud of myself!

Alright, so after that we went off to Mel's penthouse for a visit. And her house was oh-so-glorious. The deco was really lovely, and we had chocolate fondue for tea on her garden verandah. Really delicious I tell you.

The chocolate wasn't too sweet or anything, it was just perfect!

Watched Wild Child later, and Mel's younger sister Valerie had a typical 7 year old reaction to a kissing scene in the movie (haha!).
Then we had a walk by the swimming pool and I dropped my phone in the pool. By accident I swear. I fished it up immediately but it wouldn't work properly so I guess that would mean I get a new phone!

Then I went to The Curve for a celebration dinner (though I don't see much to celebrate about, really) at Bubba Gump Shrimp Restaurant and I saw the most hideous Christmas Tree. Ever.
Seriously, they could've done a much better job decorating it.

Oh, and then I found this shop with the most extraordinarily cute name, which sells baby clothes and all: Osh Kosh B' Gosh.

And after that Chel and I couldn't stop saying it, what with all the 'osh'-es inside of it!

No comments: