Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dig A Hole And Throw Me In It

I feel so so so so so stupid.
I got the mail from the mailbox tonight (I don't normally do that, but tonight is only because my kakak forgot to take the mail and my dad made me do it) and as I dumped them on the wooden coffee table I noticed that I got a mail.
And that surprised me, because I hardly ever get mail, unless it's a reminder from my dentist telling my I have to go check-up.

And so I took it up, and I saw that it was from Catholic High School.
And that surprised me even more. And then, I screamed.
Because (stupidly), my first thought was "OMG. My PMR results are here!" and then my second (stupid) thought was "No wait. It's the letter telling me when I have to go to school to get my results!"
And both thoughts were very very very very very stupid, because well, you know why.

And then I turned to the back to rip the mouth of the envelope, and I saw that the mouth was stamped with Pn Chee's name. And so my third thought (and this was a more sensible thought) was "Why would Pn Chee send me a post?"
And when I ripped it open I saw that it was the parents-approval form to the trip to Port Dickson. And that Pn Chee had written Jia Wei as my name on a tiny note she stapled across the form instead of Rachel.

And so, that was a very very very embarassing moment.
Very.

No comments: