Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"You Will Be Old Enough To Start Reading Fairytales Again"

I want the Astro movie package, badly.
Can you believe of all the channels that I have on Astro I don't have the movie package?!

And do you have any idea what is showing on the movie package?

1. Pirates of the Carribean triology!
I mean, its not like I haven't watched the triology before, but it won't hurt to want to watch it again (Jack Sparrow! I mean Johnny Depp. Who can ever get enough of him? He's Johnny Depp!! And of course Orlando Bloom)! And I would've watched my POTC on my dvd player but then unfortunately both my dvd players are screwed.

2. Escape from Huang Shi
Oh wait, that's already over. Darn.

3. Hairspray
Oh wait, that's over too! You know, Daddy, is it too much to ask for a movie package?!

4. Surf's Up
I've watched that cartoon already. But you know, the baby penguins are cute! So so so so SO cuddly.

Oh oh, and did I mention that I am into Narnia right now?
Like, right into Narnia?
And though it may be childish (CS Lewis wrote it for kids, sillies) I love it. And call me crazy but at least I'm doing some reading this holiday.
My favourite reading spot: My grandfather's old couch that he passed it down to my mom. :)

No comments: