Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Aw Look How Funny She Is!

Ooh I love checklists. Okay, let's see. What to bring to PortDickson?

1. Clothes
2. Shorts
3. Rubber bands (I can finally tie my hair! A very very short ponytail)
4. The leftover water balloons.
5. My Narnia book (I haven't finished it yet. And it's not like I even have time to read it. Right? Right??)
6. Titbits (no journey can be perfect without them)
7. Sandals!
8. Sport shoes
9. Trackpants
10. Socks?
11. My phone
12. My cap!
13. A torchlight (really, really important)
14. My camera
15. Extra batteries?
16. Bottle
17. Towel!
18. Shampoo
19. Money
20. A magazine (but I probably don't need that if I'm bringing Narnia)
21. Oh the Puzzle Book! (so that I can play with in on the way)
22. The Form Pn Chee sent us by post (=.=)

And lastly, look how scared my dog is of the rain, that she ran into the house and hid in the weirdest places ever.

First she came into the computer room and hid in between my legs.


Then she went to my room and stared at herself in the mirror.

And now she's ignoring Chel and I by hiding under the bed!

And now I must start the actual packing!

No comments: