Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

"a life lived with fear is a life half lived"

24th December, Christmas Eve:

Oh, it was just like any other normal day. I did all the normal things one could do at home, had a perfectly typical Christmas Eve dinner (although it felt nothing like Christmas Eve, mind you), with no tree and no Christmas decorations in my house this year (because it was a little too late to decorate when I came back from my trips and I was oh-so-lazy to decorate my house earlier this month) and then I slept from 8-9pm, woke up and watched, as PeiShe quotes "crappy Christmas movies". A crappy Christmas movie, in my case. The movie was rather boring and VERY predictable.

25th December, Christmas!:

I was too tired to prepare the usual Christmas breakfast for my parents, so I laid in bed and woke up at 11am. Then I watched some more Christmas movies (this time not so crappy) and cleaned my old book cupboard and arranged my new one for the books needed next year.
AND I watched 'The Pink Panther' which was MUCH MUCH better than the Christmas movies, and in the evening we went to one utama, ate dinner at New York New York Deli and bought my sister her new phone and then met up with my godbrothers and their family to watch the movie 'Australia'. Which was VERY NICE indeed. Except that it was pretty long for a movie.

Another Christmas gone by.
4 more days till my doom!

No comments: