Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

The Last Song

I am googling and youtubing All-American Rejects songs at the very last minute because I don't want to be one of those at the concert who doesn't know the lyrics of the songs and can only sway along to the music. It's all the more fun to be singing along.
And so far I've discovered that most of their songs are quite nice, whee! :)

Anyway, as of today my room has been newly repainted and the furniture rearranged. I've gotten used to the new wall colours already (when I first saw it I was a bit disappointed because it wasn't exactly the colour I was expecting it to be) but the furniture arrangement is a bit odd. I think it's because my room is really empty at the moment; the windows naked with no curtains, my wardrobes still empty, the study table and shelves idle and an old mattress propped on my bed.
So yeah, I am hoping to get those nice curtains from IKEA soon but I have to wait for 2 months for the quilt and pillow covers to be restocked. Ugh.

Never mind, patience is a virtue.
:)

No comments: