Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Conkers.

Today I realized:


1. The holidays are ending quick, and so far I have not done anything spectacular like try to finish one item on my list of Things I Want To Do Before I Die, although some things like buy my own team of snowdogs will have to wait.


2. The small bouquet of roses that Dad bought Mum for her birthday still smell nice even though they're wilting. It's so incredible how roses can wilt with such grace- that's what we should all do, age gracefully and NOT USE BOTOX.


3. I am still waiting for Inspiration to hit me like a rock. Though by this time tomorrow if I still don't get inspired I would wish for Inspiration to hit me like a brick house.


4. This holiday I have successfully finished reading The Little Prince and have finally picked up on Gone with the Wind again. Yes I know, it's taking me ages to finish this book- but it has nothing to do with the contents of the book- I've just been ignoring novels for the past few months. 


5. Mum has begun her don't-buy-anymore-clothes-ah-you-have-so-many-clothes-already lecture even though everyone knows a girl can't have too many clothes; and just the other day I intelligently snagged 4 items for only RM54. Feel PROUD. :)


That's all for today.

No comments: