Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Smile, Charlie Chaplin

I've decided.
Even though the workload is piling up, what with all the projects and the assignments and the designs, I've decided that there's no point in thinking about how I might not be able to finish all my work and complaining about it. Because you know, life's too short to be unhappy and unsatisfied. 

I feel like our first term break was ages ago when it really was only a week ago; and the past 2 days of school felt like a week full of classes.
However, I've decided that I will get through this month of hectic-ness and I will try to smile through everything- even the tough times (if there are tough times, which I hope there won't be) because what's the point of moans and a frowning face? Moaning makes you sound like you're in pain and dying and frowning might give you a distorted face. Stress makes you shorten your life span.
I certainly don't want to shorten my life span. I've got 117 things to do on my List of Things I Want To Do Before I Die.
And if I cannot handle high school senior year how am I ever going to handle college, am I right? I know some people crack under small pressure and some can withstand strain until it reaches their breaking point. But I believe one must never, ever cave in to pressure and strain (I don't think I've ever broken down because of pressure and I hope I never do); and I think that one must be strong and see the positive side of things (which is why I shall now stop dwelling on the negative things and be a MAD HATTER). :D

Do you know we humans see the negative side of things more than the positive side of things? That's pretty much why we hang onto every word of gossip and remember the bad stuff about people more than the good stuff. Psychology, yo! ;)
I'm not sure how much I've complained about and I'm not sure how frequent my complaints are but I realize it's not really good to complain about things, so I apologize to the people who might have been annoyed by my complaints.
So yes, I vow to make the best out of everything and try to see the fun part out of everything (I cannot promise this because right now I don't see the fun part of doing Chemistry and Moral projects and Physics PEKA). I am definitely looking forward to next month because there's April Fool's and my birthday. :) Yay!

I SHALL LET POSITIVITY RULE MY LIFE OH YES (with a little exception of complaints sometimes maybe).

If I can get through this month and still be aliveby the end of it, I shall bungee jump off Mount Everest.

Aha you see so yes: Smile, Charlie Chaplin.
:)

No comments: