Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mom It's Your Birthday


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM! :)
Thank you for always being there when I need you and for being completely calm and understanding when I told you about that thing. Haha! 

So for mom's birthday we picked up two boxes of +Wondermilk's CuppaCakes for tasting. It isn't as nice as I thought it would be, but it's still pretty yummy all the same. What I've found out from +Wondermilk is that you can order custom-made cupcakes for special celebrations, friends & family's birthday etc. 
Which I guess is nothing special for people who can bake!, but still. :)



At night we went off to OneUtama's Delicious for a birthday treat, 
YES to smoked-salmon pasta!

and right after that late dinner we decided to catch the movie NINE at 11.30pm.
Went home at about 2am and slept for 9 hours and I still feel sleepy but who cares because it's the holidays right now, Ilovemymom and I'm going to go book WestSideStory tickets YAY!

No comments: