Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Something's Coming

OHMYGOSH. :D
I just found out...that West Side Story is coming to Malaysia!
12 May to 24 May.


I . WANT . TO . GO . AND . I . WILL . GO.
 :D


Just in case you were wondering what West Side Story is, it's a really famous musical from Broadway.
It's a story set in New York City in the 1950's, exploring the rivalry between two street gangs called the Sharks and the Jets. The story is loosely based on Romeo and Juliet, about forbidden love and everything.
Well, you know, a classic. Haha.

Oh and yes, I do have this thing for musicals. Yay musicals. :)

So anyway, between a choice of going to Singapore to catch Chicago The Musical, which was initially my plan and spending RM200 buying a ticket (it's the cheapest ticket! WSS is coming all the way from Broadway New York, so of course the tickets are a bit expensive) and driving about 40 minutes to go watch West Side Story- I'll take West Side Story. :)
Sorry Chicago, HELLO West Side Story!

And now I'm off to study BM komsas and Chemistry.
I cannot wait for the exams to end.
Then again, no one can.
Unless you're some really crazy person who absolutely LOVES exams.
Hmm.

No comments: