Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tik Tok, On The Clock

Today felt like a shorter day compared to yesterday, but none less busy. It's good to take a little time out to blog even if you are busy, I think it helps relax the mind and body a little.

So anyway, today was a pretty productive day: I managed to complete a quarter of my Chemistry Folio in school with Nic (Nic, you didn't even use all the reference books I brought to school whatonearth) and I had a nice, enjoyable time laughing my stomach empty listening to all the jokes Aaron L and Sean were cracking. However, there was this slight moment where for some reason I felt a little faint, but I managed to get a sandwich courtesy of Nic's one dollar. Thanks, Nic.
OH and today I made a new friend. It was a pretty unusual way of making friends, but yeah. Random.

On the other hand, work is still piling up and I still lack sleep. I haven't been sleeping well lately and I absolutely have no idea why. Hmm, I'm not stressed out about school work or anything, and I don't have any distressing thoughts before I go to bed.
Maybe it's my guilty conscience torturing me about my horrible exam results. I mean, I have been studying hard, but this term my brain seems to filter all that I've studied. Lucky my sister, who kept complaining that she didn't study at all but can magically produce superb results. I on the other hand am so hare-brained that I can only remember certain information that are actually of no use to my academic syllabus, and needs to have Physics concepts nailed to my inner brain to actually understand it.
Oh well, if there's one thing my sister can't beat me at it's card games. Yahoo! Haha.

Alright, now back to work. I'm planning to have everything, and I mean everything cleared off by this weekend. :)

No comments: