Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

We're One Year Older, And Hopefully Wiser ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Ohmygosh I cannot believe I'm going to be sixteen, soon! In four months time, that is. :)

So, anyway, New Year's Eve was pretty fun I guess.
Went all the way down to Seremban to meet up with a couple of my mom's friends, and we had steamboat for dinner. I accidentally had a bite out of a pig's intestine, and I thought it was pretty delicious, until I asked my mom what it was.
And then my friend reckoned that she tasted blood in that pig's intestine dish, and I SAW blood from the dish. Ew.
Never eating pig's insides again. No matter how delicious it is.

Aaaand then we watched some slide shows of our Indonesian trip, had a few funny pictures of everyone in it. Sms-ed a lot that night, and cycled on a cycling machine. Counted down by watching LIVE Taiwan TV, tasted a bit of wine (yucks. It was the most horrible thing I've ever tasted. Whoever said it was sweet?!) and then got a chinese poetry book as a present for my results (yipee!)

Now I am looking forward to next year this year, four more days ahead. :)

No comments: