Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

ACHOO.

I think my fever, sneezing fit, runny nose and sorethroat might be getting better already! :)

And since I have nothing to blog, AGAIN, I shall just refer this post to erm, random facts:

1. I have always named my plushies and toys, and I always find it hard to give them away. That's why they always say not to name things if you don't want to get too attached to it!

2. Everbody pronounces it as "running nose", but it's really "runny nose".

3. I want to go to the same university as Emma Watson in the US. :)

4. I'm nervous about not knowing which college to go to after SPM.

5. I know almost all the lines from the Harry Potter novels (I'm a devoted fan!). :)

6. The one vacation place/study place I've always wanted to go would be England. God Save The Queen!

7. I actually have a really low self-esteem, even though I try not to show it.

8. I've dropped my Nokia phone countless of times and it still works!

9. Porochial is actually pronounced "poh-roh-kuh-eeal" and not "poh-roh-shuh-eal" as I thought.

10. They cancelled the Avatar: The Legend Of Aang on Nickelodeon! :(

I think that's enough for one day. Now I shall wait patiently as my weirdness sinks into your brain. :)

No comments: