Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

I Guess Second Best, Is All I Will Know

B'gah!
For once I have no idea what to blog about. :S
My original idea was to blog about yesterday (you know, Pn LYK's retirement) and to rant about it (because of you-know-why) but then I gave up. I mean, seriously, whatever lah.

You know, I feel like I haven't been connecting much with my friends. I get all these swelled up feelings in my chest that I just have to blow it up in someone's face (which I usually do), but then, nowadays I just...don't anymore.
I don't know why.
I guess it's just because I have this fear that people might judge me, or think the worse/worst about certain situations, or raise their eyebrows or laugh at me.
And the thing is, all these things have happened, all the time, last time, when I blurted whatever I felt like blurting.
But, I guess it's just not the same anymore. I prefer to tell it/something to someone when I feel like it's the right time for them to digest the information that I am going to tell them, and I do it with a lot of hesitation and awkwardness.

They say a lot about teenagers' hormones changing, and they are so right.

No comments: