Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Duhh.

Hello!
Report Card Day was fun. I went class-hopping, had a bearded picture of me drawn onto the back of my hand by Pei, and ran up and down the school.
I had a feeling I was talking and laughing very loudly in class, but my form teacher told my mom that I was very quiet in class.
I mean, I guess I'm quiet during her class, but I think I'm usually pretty noisy in class loh. Not that anyone gives a damn about it. Why should they anyway?

Moving on, I just read JingHui's blog, and there's this picture where she took during Bio that has my big fat leg innit. I think that my arms and legs don't go together, because I have like these skinny sticks for arms, and big clumps of meat for legs. :/

OH and as for today: HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN MICHELLE ANNE LEONG, who's like the prettiest european+asian girl I've seen, ever. She has these really big pretty eyes that I envy so much loh. :)
And, and she got this guinea pig for her birthday present, which we named Kimora (you know, after Kimora Lee Simmons), but then after that ChenLynn wanted Gracie, so now it's erm, Gracemora. X)
Oh yes so we were playing with Gracemora in the EdBoardRoom, and she pooped quite a lot. And I had to clean up all the poop you know. Yes, that's right; I'm Rachel, the Poop Cleaner. =.=

OMG. My pendrive isn't working! IT WON'T BLOODY OPEN.
AAAAAH!

No comments: