Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

YOU HAVE TO READ THIS: I Am Not Kidding You

Ohmygosh, I cannot believe what just happened! What happened was what I shall now name The Great Mouse Incident, so you can obviously assume that it has something to do with a mouse. And you are correct!

Well, it started when Mum came home, and we were talking in the living room, when I noticed my dog scratching and barking at a bonzai plant. She was digging the bottom of the bonzai pot and she kept putting her nose under there to sniff- you know, the way dogs do when they find something curious and/or exciting.

And so Mum and I went out to check, and at first we thought it was a snake (because the other day we found a snake in the garden, long story). But then this little brown furry thing scuffled out, and it was this GIANT MOUSE. It was kind of cute actually.
And then the GIANT MOUSE ran over to the shoe rack, and my dog followed, barking and sniffling away like mad. And then- it ran into the house (the bloody door was open).

Mum and I ran back into the house, and we set up a trap for the GIANT MOUSE in the living room, and I brought out a mop (yes, a mop. It was the first utility I spotted when I went to the back to look for a stick) to defend Mum and I (mum was freaked out by the GIANT MOUSE). So yeah, I found it lurking around this someplace and I prodded the surroundings of the GIANT MOUSE with the mop, until it ran back out into the garden.

Right, so back to the garden: my dog (again) barked and chased the GIANT MOUSE everywhere, and the GIANT MOUSE climbed onto the top of this ponzhai plant (yes, it can actually climb), and my dog was jumping and barking at it and I brought this umbrella out to whack it down, but then I didn't. Because right then, I said:
Mum, look, it's so cute!
=.=
So Mum bravely took out the mop and I-dunno-how, she whacked it down and it ran across the garden and my dog chased and then my dog bit the GIANT MOUSE and it died.
But no blood was splattered on the thereshold of the ground so I don't know how it died. Maybe a heart-attack?
So there you go: The Great Mouse Incident.
(I know, right?)

No comments: