Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Elephant And Castle

Our school celebrity of the week: this really sweet and petite-looking Japanese girl who's visiting our school for 5 days. :D
And she's really caused the bombshell to go off in our school, especially the FormFours.
4S2 has currently hit the top charts for Most Visited Class Of The Year I tell you; there're boys crowding around the class just to get a glimpse of her.

But really, she's such a nice and sweet thing! I think she has this really cool Japanese accent, oh and her pink Nike sport shoes are really something. :D
Haha.
It's such a pity she's not in my class, and I hope she's not freaked out by all the sudden attention given to her on her first day in a Malaysian high school.

I really regret giving up on learning Japanese, because who knew that speaking Japanese might come in handy one day!
Oh if there was one sentence I would tell our newcomer, I'd tell her: Welcome to our school! Please don't be frightened by all the crazy boys you see, because usually, they're not that crazy!
Or something of that lame note. =.=

Other than that, today was a pretty boring and humid day.

No comments: