Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oh, Who Am I Kidding?

Do you know the feeling, when you listen to this song, and the melody/lyrics of the song makes you analyse about life/current issue/affairs and think a lot about, well, just about everything?
If you don't then, well, I have no idea what to say.
But if you do, then I have to tell you that No Surprise by Daughtry is one of the songs that gives me that exact feeling.

And I shall not post the whole lyrics of the song on my blog, because I don't really see the point of doing so. If you want the lyrics you can just Google Search them right? :)
And if you want the song, there's always Limewire or Youtube.

Eeks! Just checked my email, and ALL of them are chain mails and mails from Facebook applications. I tell you, one day I shall receive a decent email from like a long lost friend or someone, and the contents of the email won't be the kind that tells me how MSN is closing down or KFC chickens are poisonous; but a real decent email from someone asking 'Hey, how are you?' and greetings of that sort.

Hmm, something's wrong with my Windows Media Player, and I finally logged in to Restaurant City! Whee! :D

No comments: