Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Random-ia

Went to Mich's Sweet 16th Birthday Lunch at Italiannies today at The Gardens. :)
The food there was so delicious, and I felt so full.
There were like, pastas and pizzas and this chicken parmagiana, and iced water and this huge white chocolate macadamia nuts birthday cake. :)
In fact, I still feel kind of full, so full that I even skipped tea. :)
So Michelle, thank you for the awesome awesome lunch, and await your awesome awesome birthday present. :D

I actually forgot to bring my camera there, so all camwhore pictures belong in Pei's camera, Shu's camera and Chong Sheng's DSLR. Oh and Carmen's camera too I think. :)
They'll all post it on Facebook one la. I'll post the Facebook link once they post it. :)
I feel so happy! Which I guess will explain the so many smileys on this blog post.
And and, I also feel very random. :P
I wonder if Chong Sheng posted the pictures on his blog already?
OMG I just remembered this very stupid shot of me that Carmen took, and OMG she didn't delete from her camera, and OMG she had better not post that picture on her blog.
You hear me, Carmen Chua?

I feel kind of dizzy. I think it's the stuffy air in Mid Valley. I didn't feel like this while I was in The Gardens loh. The Gardens' air very clean and fresh and chilly and cooling one.
Oh yes btw, after The Gardens we went to Mid Valley ma right? So then we went to TopShop, and we went to try on these really fabulous outfits. The outcome was really funny for Shu, Pei and me (HAHA. Don't even bother asking why, because I'll never tell, because if I do I'll be slaughtered). Anyway, I looked really nice in these 2 dresses, but they cost about 200 bucks each, so yeah. :(
I think Shu took a picture of me and her in this Greek Goddess-like outfit. So nice you know?
Oh, I finished all my Sour + sweets already. :(

No comments: