Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cuttlefish

I feel so super awesome today.
I feel totally enthusiastic about life today loh.
And this, my friends, was proven when I was giving this, erm, speech about how we must embrace life and all its goodness during Bio today. HAHA.

Jing Hui and I went totally high on the highness scale when we were doing that experiment where we had to burn a peanut and this ikan bilis, and we both felt so sorry for the poor dead headless ikan bilis.
OH OH, and that was when I gave another speech about how the poor fish (it IS a fish, right?) was born, and then it was killed, and then it was burnt. =.=
But I bet you that you would give the exact same speech when you saw the how the boys in my class were burning all those corpses of the ikan bilis into ashes.
AND then they started singing Fire Burning while doing so. X)

I think I rate my highness on my highness scale a 10/10 for me, for I have never been this crazy before. :)
Which is a good thing, right? I mean, how could it be a bad thing?

p/s: I think I should remove my chatbox, again. No one ever posts any comments on it anyway, so I really don't see the whole point of having it there.

No comments: