Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bread and Olives

I've had 5 people so far today who told me I appeared in theSTAR newspaper.
I am honoured but at the same time not so honoured because that picture of me was a candid picture. UGHHH candid pictures.

Anyway, I want to congratulate both my erm, godbrothers who passed their driving test and now have their driving licences. So awesome! I have less about 8 more months until I can drive. Girls can drive at 17, right?
But until then my godbrothers can drive me around, as promised:

Chris: Btw, andrew n i passed our driving tests. he got his licence but mine is still on the way because of some complications.
Me: Yay! So you guys can like, drive me around?
Chris: Ya, bt I would prefer to drive a manual car.
Me: My mom has a manual car.

And there we've achieved an agreement, as you can quite see. :D
But that would mean they have to drive all the way from Kepong to my house to fetch me, which I am pretty sure that they wouldn't mind, seeing as they love driving.
8 more months, people! 8 more months. :)

No comments: