Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are

Okay I'm really not sure if Prince Simba is a male or a female.
Because at his/her age it's still quite hard to determine the gender. But it LOOKS like a male.
Well if it's not a male then I'll just call it Nala. :)
Sophie too actually. She LOOKS like a female, and if I assumed wrongly then we'll just pretend Sophie is some ancient French name for males. Awesome, right? :D

Well anyway, Prince Simba's going to the animal shelter tomorrow. :(
And it's really very sad, because I've gotten attached to him (I get attached to anything that I name), and I really really hope he gets a good patient owner.
And I hope I don't get any more stray/stranded kittens. No, not because I don't love them or anything (on the contrary I love kittens to bits) but it's because having stray/stranded kittens in my house under temporary custody means that there are cruel evil owners out there who doesn't even have the decency to make sure that their kittens get a good home.
Shit them. I'm sorry but really- shit them.

Oh yes, and my water bubble that swelled up as a result to my burnt finger just popped itself in school at the last period.
YUCKS.

No comments: