Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Squeezing Limes

Here're a few things that I'd like to blog about:

Firstly and foremostly, on congratulating my sister CHELSEA, who has managed to kick her butt into the school's inter-class chinese debate competition finals even though she has no experience whatsoever in the formal art of debating but has had lots of chances to argue and negotiate in Monopoly. Which I bet it helps in the debate, right?
CONGRATULATIONS again! :)
As a dear sister I am always here for you in need of any support (any at all) and that I think you could really, really fulfill an awesome career in Law.
I wish I have your kind of brains.

Secondly, I went shopping on Wednesday after school with mommy, who bought me a 70 dollar pair of beige heels (which may not be that nice in the eyes of some) which are about 2 inches + high, and have been my first ever pair of high heels. Yes, that's right- all my life I've been wearing flip flops and sandals and flats and kitten heels but never once, high heels.
And so, I feel so grown-up and lady like and possibly- womanly. Haha!

Thirdly, I have figured out what to wear exactly for the Patriotic Month celebration with what shoes to match and everything. In short, I've planned how I'm supposed to look while parading the erm, parade? I just hope I don't look ghastly.

Fourthly, I feel so insecure about my future. As in my what-college-or-university-to-apply-to future.

Fifth, when I look at everyone around me and their talents, I feel like an utterly useless, talent-less loser.

That's all.

No comments: