Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Letters From A Nut

I burnt my finger today. :(
At school. :(
My left hand ring finger to be exact. :(
Now there's like a red scar, like a scorch mark or something on my finger.
OMG! What if that marks stays there forever?
Then when I get engaged some day and when my fiance proposes to me on one knee and wants to put the engagement ring on my finger, he'll look at it and say "Honey, the ring can't fit because your finger is still swollen as it was XX years ago when you burnt you hand in high school."
AAAAAH! Not that that'll be a big problem because rings can be exchanged but the whole proposal will be RUINEDDDD.

OR what if the burnt mark brings me all the way down to my wedding day, and when my husband is about to put my wedding ring on my finger, he glances at my finger and says "Sweetheart, I just realized how red and ugly and swollen and fat your finger is."
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
T_________________________T

Oh wait, I just examined my finger and realized that my burnt mark isn't red, it's more of a pinkish colour.
So then my husband will instead say, "Sweetheart, I just realized how pink and ugly and swollen and fat your finger is."
EEEEP! :(

But other than that, and another thing, I had a really fun time in school today reading my Letters From A Nut Scholastic book that I received just this morning when I found this parcel on my desk, which I heard arrived on Saturday and nobody even BOTHERED to bring it home for me for safekeeping and instead left it on my desk to rot (not that it did) for the weekend.
Bah.

No comments: