Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Correct Me If I'm Wrong.

Hello!
Boy have I got a lot to update!
Well, actually, maybe I don't have that much to update but a lot has certainly happened for the past few days! :D

On Sunday night there was Shu's Party, which was held in Souled Out and was totally awesome!
Party details shall be refrained from being exposed in this blog for a reason.

Oh and the very next day after the party, I had to wake up much earlier than usual to prepare myself for the Patriotic Month celebration. Brought my camera there too but didn't take any pictures at all.
My feet hurt so badly after the afternoon procession that I could barely walk! This is all the result of having to stand immovably straight wearing 2 inch plus heels for about an hour.

Okay fine I have pretty much nothing to update on this blog.
I think those people from the University of Sheffield are right. If I want to become what I hope to become in the future, I must be highly opinionated and I must have a higher self-esteem.
And so from now on I vow to change for the better! :)

No comments: