Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

We Shall Dominate The World!

I've been addicted to Youtube the past few days, it's a wonder how many weird and funny videos people upload there every second!
But also sad that sometimes, just sometimes, they don't have the video(s) that I was looking for.

Anyway, I think that raging teenager hormones sometimes push us (teenagers) into doing something that we haven't thought twice before doing. These hot-tempered actions put us into deadly consequences that we just might not be ready to deal with, and then we think back and realize that that was such a stupid move we made in the first place.

But I think regretting our actions are far beyond our reach at that moment (the moment where we have to deal with our deadly consequences) and the best thing to do is to find a way to solve it without trying to cause up big disturbances. But if big disturbances do somehow pop up, I feel the best way is to not be stressed out by it (haha, yeah right. But it's just an advice anyway) and just hold on to your dignity and find the best possible way to save the mistake that you made in the first place.

And as for why I'm blogging all this, for all you know I could be crapping. ;)

No comments: