Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Faux-11

I'm so glad that exams are at a temporarily halt, because I don't think I can study hard with all the drilling going on downstairs and the hammering and my constant thinking about my early-planned EXTREMELY REASONABLY PRICED YEAR-END HOLIDAYS.
:)

This year end is going to be such a good one and one full of knowledge, sociality and experience, I'll bet you anything. Though there may be nothing like staying at Home-Sweet-Home and enjoying a nice cup of tea (or a gazillion bottles of Coke), there is also nothing like going to China for a nice knowledgeable trip.
I shall be able to improve my Chinese and when I come back I'll have loads of cultural China stuff to talk about with Mum. :)

And this, I say is early-planned because I don't usually plan my holidays/get to know about my holiday trips until one month before them. And as for this year I planned by holidays in ONE NIGHT'S TIME (say, in an hour) and reached a decision whereby Mum has granted me her permission to travel alongside a few other students.
This, as Dad will always say, is a good exposure. Haha.

ANYWAY, I am prepared to spend ONE WHOLE LAZY DAY of doing absolutely NOTHING ADVANTAGEOUS to my studies like eating raspberry liquorice (expiry date 20th October), scraping movies to watch on my laptop and/or watch loads and loads of Youtube videos until I get sick of Youtube.

And here's to everyone who studied well in exams and those who have earned this little one week rest well. :)

P/S: I feel like my blogging's getting more and more formal, and I hope this is result of my maturity and also because I've been thinking too much about Britains and their lovely accents.

No comments: