Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night

Here is a movie about food that most people have probably imagined/daydreamed about, and it is great: CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS.

It is funny, touching, creative, imaginative and it doesn't get you thinking that this is the kind of cartoon that doesn't make sense (what with all the food falling out of the sky) because it is that good. So, this is a must watch. :)
It is so good, that I wouldn't mind watching this movie again in 3D.

This movie is adapted from the book of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, but instead of food falling from the sky as a result of the invention of a machine by this dude, it's a natural phenomenon. Which is really cool, because imagine raining noodles as a natural cause. And I don't care that this is a picture book for kids, I want to get this book and read it. I call it a classic.
And now I have to go practice my guitar and write down a list of stuff I should be doing instead of spending a whole lot of my time on the internet.

No comments: