Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Codswallop, I Say

OMG the most embarrassing thing just happened to me.
See, I was asking people to go to the China year end trip (mentioned a few posts before) with me and I decided to ask Chris, you know, my godbrother because I saw him online.
So I double clicked his user account and started chatting to him immediately and stuff like that.
And I must've been chatting with him for a full 10 minutes until I realised (with the help of the Chris I was chatting to), that the person I was chatting to wasn't my godbrother Chris, and it was someone else with the username of Chris chatting back to me!

I'm pretty sure now that the person I was chatting to is named Thomas, and I have no idea why his username was Chris. And let me tell you that was HIGHLY HUMILIATING.
Gosh.
Well anyway, I am hoping that WenMin gets to come along with the China trip with me, and how come EVERYONE seems to have year end holidays planned in Mid-October already.
Hmm, :S

No comments: