Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sparky Sparky Boom Man!

Hello, I am back from my temporarily absence of blogging.
But see, I have a very good reason for my leave because I would rather delete my blog than neglect it and that's saying something!
Well, I haven't been online and blogging because I have been watching Avatar: The Legend Of Aang everyday after school for the past week. :D
It took hours to finish watching all 61 episodes of the animation series that Nick burned for me (which bytheway is now in the hands of PeiShe) and it was SO GOOD. Oh and I have also been busy cleaning my room of ALL things to ready my room for the painters to come and re-paint it. All my clothes and accessories and bags are piled up messily together with boxes of documents and such in the upstairs living room. There is pretty much no space at all to walk and you have to trod carefully once you reach the top landing of the staircase.
I will be so glad once this whole renovation re-painting thing is over. I cannot, cannot cannot stand the dust. My nose is super sensitive to dust or any sort of ticklish microorganism.

So there you go. A perfectly good reason why I haven't had the time to blog and why my Facebook wall is being spammed with posts and tags from the Love Gang.
Who came up with that name anyway?
And now that I have blogged about why I couldn't blog and have forgotten what I originally wanted to blog about, I think I will re-install my chatbox and go watch some time-wasting videos on Youtube. :)
Oh yes, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHOONG QIAN XI, who I doubt knows this blog even exists. =.=

No comments: