Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Neutral Colours

I have been receiving TheStar SMS News Alert starting 2 days ago and it's proved very useful to me, since I don't ever touch the newspaper. :)
I mean, without it I would've never known that President Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize for his hard work and duty to the US. Which bytheway, he greatly deserves it.

Anyway, i just realized that there're only 3 days left to the re-starting of exams, which means that I have to get my butt working on my Add Math practicing, which also means that I have about 4 days to retrieve my phone after a long wait of 6 months, hooray!

Oh yes, after the exams I'll be plunged into a hurricane of GOTONG-ROYONG and I'll need a mask to prevent the unavoidable dust from tickling my nose and making me sneeze. I cannot believe I still have two rows of plushies sitting on my shelf (dust collectors, dear dear) and children poetry books on my bookshelf. Goodbye those and hello to my new rows of classics and Readers' Digest!
I can't wait. :)

Aaaand I don't know what to blog about anymore.
Bye.

No comments: