Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Attitude and Aptitude

I feel pimples popping up all over my face.
This and my constant slight headache is a sign of examination nerves.
And this, is not good for my health nor for anyone-who-has-been-behaving-like-I-have-in-order-to-study-for-the-exams' health.

I am desperately craving for the PMR holidays (aka the day after tomorrow, whoopee!) so that I can have nice good sleeps and wake up with a refreshing spirit to start my Study of the Day.
Which equals to full preparation of the subjects ahead, no more headache and no more pimples!
Pimples are a serious sign of my lack of sleep and my exam strain, because I don't really ever get pimples (which is one very very good thing, (: )!

But my headache today got me into a full concentration mode during exams- I was up studying late last night (not good for health, repeat: NOT GOOD FOR HEALTH) and fell into a nightmare, urrrghhh- but I am never doing last minute revisions ever again.
This is a self-promise that I WILL fulfill, so you will not see anymore OMGIHAVEN'TSTUDIED frustration venting on my blog! :)

I suddenly feel like I'm blogging in a slightly sullen and formal tone, and I have no idea why.
Cheerio!

No comments: