Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Do or Do Not

Hello.
So the plans about the Star Wars Marathon that was discussed briefly on Facebook was finally put to action, haha! :)

Went over to Nick's house on Sunday and Monday to watch the Star Wars movies- our plan was to finish watching all 6 movies of Star Wars but unfortunately we only made 4.
And I will tell you now (and Nick if you're reading) that Nick is probably one of the best hosts I know. He didn't really seemed to mind that we talked a lot and loudly during the movie, trashed his living room, played with his XBox and bounced all over his couch.
I am really sorry for all the inconveniences caused Nick. :S

Well for the past 2 days I learned/re-learned/found out that:-
1. Zac Efron looks like Luke Skywalker,
2. Pink lemonade tastes nice,
3. Luke Skywalker actually had feelings for Princess Leia,
4. I kept giggling about how Darth Vader's breathing sounded like he had asthma,
5. I suck at Guitar Heroes,
6. Nick's condo is very very nice,
and
7. If you watch a movie with Carmen, Pei, Nick, Matthew and Aaron, they can turn supposedly devastating death and romantic scenes into scenes that you laugh out loud at.
I think if that happened in a cinema we would have people shooting daggers at us and requesting that we be kicked out of the movie but under certain circumstances I call this good, fun and noisy companionship. :)

No comments: