Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Dancing Queen

I bought the soundtrack album of Mamma Mia!
And they sell it a tad cheaper in Popular Bookstore. Instead of Rm29.90, it was sold for Rm23.90.
And at first we didn't question why, because well, who cares, when you got the soundtrack with all 17 songs in it!

But then when we reached home, we (actually, I) found out why. It was a Malaysian Edition. A MALAYSIAN EDITION!
How stupid was I not to see the label on the front cover of the CD?!

Though there were the main 17 songs, the little songs like "Chiquitita" were missing.
(Maybe you have no idea what I'm talking about but nevermind).
Yes, now we know the reason for the cheaper price.
Stupid.
Stupid stupid stupid stupid!!!!!
*curses*
I'd much rather have the original NON-Malaysian edition!

No comments: