Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

And Life Goes On

Somehow I find this year's Sports Day worth a whole lot more deal compared to the previous Sports Days.
Maybe it's because my inner Merah spirit has finally found me and I was so determined to break my voice cheering and yelling (but unfortunately, I didn't) and ended up shedding tears instead.

Oh and a lot of people have been congratulating other houses for doing their extreme best, and I must say I have to say the same thing too: A Big Big GoodJobWellDone to Kuning, Hijau, Ungu and of course, Biru. :)
Oh, and of course- I have never properly thanked my fellow Merah marching members who did extremely well in the marching session, and that I'm really sorry I screwed up. :/ And huge thumbs up to the seniors because they did a fabulous job with the decoration (the giant Pinocchio's hands could move!! Like a real puppet!!), and I will say what every single Form4 Merah member said: Decoration is ours next year. So watch out people!

Plus I just read Louise's blog about what Aaron did during Sports Day (aka cheering for Merah even though he was in Kuning), and I have to say that I am very glad that he is one of those people who have their sports spirit (unlike some people). And that no one should ever insult other houses for what they've achieved (tease, yes it's acceptable, but not insult). That's just plain disrespectful I tell you. Plain disrespectful.

Oh and I was watching Merlin on Hallmark today, and it got me thinking- maybe I should do an assignment about Merlin. My teacher can't possibly be disappointed if my team rewrites an article about Merlin. It's Merlin!- the fancy, power-strong wizard who looks really young and cute on Hallmark. Haha.

1 comment: