Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Do Stop Acting Like An Immature Bunch Of Kids

I knew it!
Danny Gokey got eliminated. And I predicted that the Top2 would include either Adam Lambert and Kris Allen or Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey like a month ago. But when the Final Week came nearer I guess my prediction narrowed down to Adam and Kris, and it came true! :D

And to be honest, I support Kris Allen a little more than Adam Lambert, because Kris is cute. :)
Oh but at the other time I have a feeling that Adam will win, because he is such an awesome singer (I don't care what Shu says about his screaming, I think that that's what makes Adam a winner)!
So either way, I'll get a win-win situation on the winner of American Idol. Unlike last year. Last year was really disappointing. :/


Aren't they just both the coolest? :D

Oh yes, on the other hand, I've gotten pretty tired watching the guys (specific details will be left out) in my class argue, because I'm the one who has to hear at least one of them complain about it to me. Oh and I really want to listen to class, especially since exam is nearing, and my current goal now is to not fail my midterms.
So yes, please please do stop acting like a bunch of immature 5 year old kids. I bet even monkeys are less immature leh. And monkeys definitely do not keep arguing and patching things up with one another.
I find this situation annoying and at the same hilarious.

No comments: