Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Am So Into Cookies Lately

The Secret Of Life, is to fall down seven times and get up eight times.
-- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

I am so screwed for my midterms.
Like, really.
There's one week more to the start of exam and let me tell you people, that I haven't studied a BIT. No, not even one onehundreth of a chocolate chip piece on a chocolate cookie.
So you can probably imagine how much of a goner I am for the midterms.

It's not that I'm being a total lazy bumm and am neglecting my studies (okay, maybe a bit) but I spend like half of my time catching up with homework.
So, I DO wish that the teachers would STOP giving us homework and SPARE US, therefore giving us more FREE TIME to study.
Did I mention that I haven't even started studying? No, not even a BIT.

And here I am, blogging about it.
I've FINALLY finished my homework (am very lazy to do Mod Math, I don't think the trainee teacher will mind if I hand it in one day late. She's very nice one laa) and tomorrow I shall bring my History reference book to school and study.

I Rachel Ho, vow, and plegde to STUDY for as long as my eyes can stay open; and I will try (I said try) to keep all distractions (aka going online, watching DVD movies) away from me, and lock myself up in the study room, to study.

No comments: