Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

You Got Dunked!

Yes, I went to the Interact Carnival today.
And to be very very very very very very very honest, it wasn't all THAT fun. It was...OKAY.
The Human Foosball was definitely fun, and so was the Reptile Room (except for the part where they fed the snakes), oh and the Dunk Tank was really fun too! Aha I dunked Carmen, but I only soaked her bottoms. Darn.

So, yeah.
The food wasn't very good either, but the drinks were nice. Like the chocolate bubble tea. It tasted a bit like Milo but it was still drinkable. Oh and I saw this chocolate fountain but I didn't taste it, and I think there was rojak too. :/

Oh yes, about the Human Foosball- guys can be really rough. And scary.
Do you have any idea how many times I got hit on my legs by the ball?
I am never going to be the goalie again. Not while playing with guys, that is.
I mean, I don't mind rough games, but I will not play them with the kind of guys who will stop being gentlemen just to win a stupid foosball game.

And I spent 30 bucks on that carnival.
Hence, imagine the money I will be spending when a real carnival comes to town. Like the ones with ferris wheels and roller coasters and all.
*gasp*!

No comments: