Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"See You Later" Doesn't Mean "Goodbye"

Today, I, Rachel, shall bow down to Susan Boyle, because not only has she the most magnificent voice but also because she has a Scottish/British accent.
ALL HAIL SUSAN.

I tell you she is by far the greatest vocalist I have ever heard. And for those of you who have never even heard her sing, you listen to me and go to Youtube straight away and type Susan Boyle in the search column. Like, now.

Oh and speaking of accents, I have decided that I shall go to England one day to study literature and I shall come back with an accent that I will proudly show off to everybody. But I doubt I can hold on to that accent for long once I come back to Malaysia, because you know, Malaysians settle real quick to the accent/slang of whatever environment they're in. Even Wikipedia says that.
Really.
The last time I went to China and soon I was speaking in a China-Chinese slang. But a few days after I came home, my slang wore off and I was back to speaking in my normal Malaysian way. :(

Ooh or I could just go and live in England! :D

No comments: